- The various types of Competitions
- Rules and Judging criteria
- What one should do when embarking on their first competition
- Common competition mistakes
- What Judges are looking for
- Examples of various Award’s dishes (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
Invited Speakers Pastry Chefs Ben Goh and Wee Pai Hau will share their secrets to competition success. Attendees will be able to view winning examples and sample tasting portions, in which the Chefs would explain flavour combinations to take note of.
Who should attend
Aspiring Chefs exploring to compete in their first competition, Culinary Students.