Asian Culinary Institute has just launched a Specialist Diploma in Food Services (Culinary Arts).
Some key benefits of the programme:
- Combines culinary training with Food Science & Nutrition, curriculum developed in collaboration with NYP’s School of Chemical & Life Sciences. This allows Chefs to enhance their knowledge in Food Science & Nutrition
- Good mix of theory and hands on practical training
- The end of course project is to develop new recipes using new techniques and innovative ingredients which is very useful as the participants can bring this back to their companies/ restaurants
- Singaporeans participants who successfully complete the programme are eligible for $1,000 SkillsFuture Qualification Award (subject to SSG’s terms and conditions)
- Funding support of up to 95%, subject to meeting SSG’s eligibility criteria
- ACI can support in their application of the SkillsFuture Scholarship Award (up to $5,000 http://www.skillsfuture.sg/studyawards)